No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for March 7, 2014
Tweed Inc., the QT target of LW Capital, and the first public pot shop, has had little trouble rounding up high-profile Toronto investors for its company. Murray Sinclair and Brian Bayley's Nebo Capital cancels its QT and will transfer to the NEX.
- Gold Summary for March 7, 2014
Timmins Gold doubles its mine life in Mexico. Magellan Minerals welcomes Ross Beaty as joint venturer. Global Resources Investment Trust finally list on the LSE, and Tirex Resources and Anglo Swiss hope to have over $5-million shortly.
- IIROC reaches $60,000 settlement with Dickson
IIROC has imposed a $60,000 fine and a five-year supervisory ban against Gordon Dickson, the former manager of Canaccord Genuity Corp.'s Kelowna office. His branch put clients into unsuitable mining investments and risky options.
- Energy Summary for March 7, 2014
Penn West pleases the market despite posting a higher-than-expected loss. Ottawa approves Talisman Energy's $1.5-billion Montney sale. Bellatrix Exploration increases its reserves, and Touchstone Exploration and Petrobank Energy agree to combine.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 7, 2014
Shore Gold lists another billion tonnes of kimberlite as a target for further exploration but needs $2-billion to mine what it already has. Durango Resources is cutting back but remains high on graphite. American Vanadium needs a new CEO.
- Shell Summary for March 6, 2014
Robert Sim's Bold Stroke Ventures has until March 13, 2014, to acquire Upfile Services as its QT. The shell is still working on closing a $750,000 private placement.
- Gold Summary for March 6, 2014
Kinross faces a union strike in Chile. Sabina Gold has $58-million for a Back River feasibility study, and Claude Resources must improve gold production in Saskatchewan without its president, Neil McMillan.
- Energy Summary for March 6, 2014
Legacy Oil and Artek Exploration rise on pleasing year-end reserve reports. Argent Energy takes a beating from analysts. Canacol Energy successfully tests a shale well in Colombia, and Frank Giustra increases his interest in Petromanas Energy.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 6, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is hitting kimberlite in infill drilling at Kelvin. A mini-bulk test will follow. Northaven sees merit but no title documents with a Brazilian diamond play. Shield Gold is buying a Quebec graphite project from Rock Tech Lithium.
- Energy Summary for March 5, 2014
TransGlobe Energy sees a lower profit in 2013, and officially announces a dividend. BNK Petroleum releases a reserve report and arranges a $35-million bought deal. PRD Energy plunges on poor test results in Germany.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Completes Critical Design Review on Lithium Ion Battery Orbital Unit
- Audi and AT&T Announce Pricing for First Ever In-Vehicle 4G LTE Connectivity
- Web.com Invites Small Businesses to be Their VIP Guests at the Web.com Tour Chitimacha Louisiana Open Presented by NACHER
- GDNexus Web Portal Expands into ISR Domain
- Tenet Announces Completion of Private Offering of Senior Notes
- Umpqua Bank Introduces Next Generation Flagship Store in Seattle
- Federated National Holding Company Management to Present at the NYSSA 18th Annual Insurance Conference
- Delta Air Lines Foundation Donates $50,000 to Indiana Nonprofit Organizations
- Rentrak Announces Top DVD & Blu-ray Sales and Rentals for Week Ending March 2, 2014
- Morningstar Credit Ratings Assigns Preliminary Ratings for COMM 2014-BBG Mortgage Trust, Commercial Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates (COMM 2014-BBG)
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Robix Alternative Fuels to create new marine division
Robix Alternative Fuels Inc. intends to create a new business division, Corris Marine Ltd., to enter the marine industry. Th company has appointed Rick Carson as an adviser. Robix has also agreed to settle $665,031 of debt with 2.66 million shares.
- Boston Pizza shareholder closes secondary bought deal
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund shareholder Boston Pizza International Inc. has completed a $35.4-million secondary bought-deal offering. It sold 1.67 million units of the fund at $21.10 each.
- Estrella Gold grants 3% NSR to Pucarana JV
Estrella Gold Corp. is granting a 3-per-cent NSR to the JV that holds the Pucarana property in Peru. The company will not have any further obligations for the property.
- Synodon client Enbridge Energy renews realSens contract
Synodon Inc. client Enbridge Energy Partners has renewed its contract for Synodon's realSens services. The contract includes 4,300 km of EEP's Oklahoma and North Texas gathering pipeline infrastructure.
- CIBC Asset changes subadvisers for four funds
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce's CIBC Asset Management will change the portfolio subadvisers of four different funds on April 15. The new advisers are Pzena Investment, INTECH Investment, Causeway and American Century.
- Greenbriar closes $200,000 second tranche
Greenbriar Capital Corp. has closed a $200,000 second tranche of its private placement, issuing 100,000 units at $2.50 each. It has raised $775,000 so far.
- International Enexco to resume at 10:45 a.m. PT
International Enexco Ltd. will resume at 10:45 a.m. PT on March 10, 2014.
- Int'l Enexco drills 5.1 m of 2.31% eU3O8 at Mann Lake
International Enexco Ltd. has drilled 5.1 m of 2.31 per cent eU3O8 at the Mann Lake project in Saskatchewan. Results include 0.4 m of 10.92 per cent eU3O8 and 2.7 m of 4.2 per cent eU3O8.
- Barrick Gold to divest 13.5% of African Barrick holding
Barrick Gold Corp. intends to divest 13.5 per cent of its holdings in African Barrick Gold PLC. The company will conduct a placing of 41 million ABG shares to institutional investors.
- Environmental Waste appoints Guo to board
Environmental Waste International Inc. has appointed Jian Guo to the board of directors. It has also received conditional approval to issue 798,000 warrants to its noteholders.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.